Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Shikinaki Plains RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Pup
Pup
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 110
Humor : Whats that On the Horizon!? Ohh My God! Its Your Mom!
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character sheet
Sample Field: Puppys

Starting Shikinaki Plains RP Empty
PostSubject: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:12 pm

*Runs to plains* *turns to Black Mustang*
Back to top Go down
Fleabiscuit
Mutt
Mutt
Fleabiscuit

Female
Number of posts : 2
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Sample Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:04 pm

One hoof was carefully placed forward, landing with the softest thud on the plain. Her sides were heaving, nostrils flared as she took in the vast color of it all. The valley was peppered with all kinds of wonderfully vibrant flowers, swaying gracefully with each breeze. Freya knew she must have stood out, at least a little, being coated with dust and certainly worn out looking. The word 'hag' flashed across her mind, but she was too easily distracted by the fantastic scene.
The mare had been running rather hard for the last few days, trying to escape the desolate desert that had been always tightening its grip on her sanity. Stretch upon stretch of dry sage, sand, and wind. The sand twisters that always managed to hit her, the great lengths without any form of water. And that horrid sun, with never a cloud in the sky. And she remembered when she first saw that patch of color, so different from the terra cotta, just out of reach. Being the horse that she was, of course the mare thought it to be a mirage. But she pressed on, one stride at a time, through the heat and it all, as the colors drew closer.

Freya sniffled eagerly, though I can't deny skeptically as well, at the nearest of the flowers to her. It was blue, and smelled quite nice. And it was certainly juicy, too, as she bit off the top. Even so, the odd fragrant taste of it didn't so much catch her appetite but she was too hungry to be picky. So she had herself a few more mouthfuls, enjoying the squish of it all between her chomping jaws.
Keen as her hearing was, already her ears pricked up alertly, she could hear a sound distantly. Another set of hooves, her mind told her. Her jaw stopped in mid-chew, watching carefully across the plain at the black shape not far from herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Alpha
Pup
Pup
Alpha

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:51 am

Approaches Freya Carefully, wondering what she will do, Wondering what self will do next. Slowley i walk over toward Freya, i pick up a flower, and Swallow hole, looking at freya's mouth says........"Are You Gonna Finish Those?"...........
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Mutt
Mutt
DarkStar

Female
Number of posts : 38
Location : In the cabinet, eating ur Ramen Noodles...wait can I even fit in there? Oh well *eats noodles*
Humor : If u die in an elevator...always push up

PostSubject: idkkkkkkk   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:16 pm

*walks in slowly, wings folded on back, sees Alpha and Siade and gallops to them, then steals Z's yummy lotion*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/blazingeternity
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Sample Field: Horses

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Steels yummy lotion from Dark Star "gimme that. yumm."
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Mutt
Mutt
DarkStar

Female
Location : In the cabinet, eating ur Ramen Noodles...wait can I even fit in there? Oh well *eats noodles*

PostSubject: HEYYYYYYYYYYYY   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:09 pm

HEY! SH! Gimme that back! *steals lotion back from SH* oh and I got ur IM, i was at my uncle's house when u IMed me though....bye the way, who gave u mah email? jw anyways thnx 4 the lotion! lol
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Pup
Pup
Alpha

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:45 pm

*takes lotion from DS while she is fighting AND LOSEING against Secret, Shoves Bottle Down throat* RUUUUN! *starts Galloping into the Sunsey, like those Bay-watch Girls*

Starting Shikinaki Plains RP Dolphin_Fishing <<< Dolphin Looks Like This
Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: my lotion!   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Hey! *Runs after Alpha and DS* Thats my lotion! *Gallops very fast after them and manages to catch up and tackle tham both*
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Mutt
Mutt
DarkStar

Female

PostSubject: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:40 pm

THATS MY LOTION!!! Gimie it baack! *chases Z and SH, and grabs lotion back* *eats enitre bottle of lotion* mm yummy Starting Shikinaki Plains RP 263449 Starting Shikinaki Plains RP 263449 Starting Shikinaki Plains RP 263449
Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: My lotion!!   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey! Thats my lotion! Oh well i still have 100 bottles more. hehe. ::takes out the bag with 100 lotion bottles in it:: Haha! My lotion! ::Gallops faster than DS and Alpha::
Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: My lotion!   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:48 pm

*Turns into a pure white Arabian Pegasus and flys off into the distance where no one else can go* "Haha! you cant get me!" You really cant because I am gone. Very Happy Wink cyclops
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Mutt
Mutt
DarkStar

Female

PostSubject: LOTIONLOTION   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:28 pm

*see SH running off with lotion* HEY I WANT IT!!!! *steals lotion bottles and eats them all in one bite*
Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: my lotion!   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:03 pm

No i flew away so u couldnt get me haha! *Flys so fast u cant evan see me*
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Pup
Pup
Alpha

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: cool   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 pm

ok i will stop with the lotion thing and thats cool i wanna become a pup!
Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: hi   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:39 pm

My sign is Aries which is the God of War Starting Shikinaki Plains RP 728662
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Pup
Pup
Alpha

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:34 pm

My Sign is Libra, which is the god of Weight :)
Back to top Go down
Secret Horse
Mutt
Mutt
Secret Horse

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: :b   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:00 pm

cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Shikinaki Plains RP   Starting Shikinaki Plains RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Shikinaki Plains RP
Page 1 of 1